- Spring Mix lettuce
- Bosc pear (You can really use any type of pear, I just prefer Bosc for salads- I used about a quarter or a half of the pear for this recipe)
- Blue cheese (or feta, or Gorgonzola)
- Cherry Tomatos
- Roasted pumpkin seeds (can use any type of roasted nut or seed!)
- Protein options: chickpeas, falafel, chicken
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Slice pear, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms
- Warm up protein (if you want any, I chose to make without!)
- Construct your salad- spring mix, followed by all the toppings!
- Put dressing on top
- TIP: I made these for my lunches for the week, so I put my salad dressing in a separate container so that my lettuce did not get soggy. Also you can add additional ingredients to this if you want to make it a more substantial meal- avocado, hummus, quinoa, and protein will keep you full, longer.
- Pros: This salad is bursting with flavor. It is one of my favorites!
- Cons: Blue cheese, gorgonzola, and feta are potent cheeses, so if you don’t like those cheeses this salad may not be for you!
One thought on “Pear Balsamic Salad”
Fruit salad, yummy yummy!!