- 2 cans of sweet corn
- 1/4 cup of cotija cheese or queso fresco
- 3 tablespoons of greek yogurt, mayo, or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter
- 3 tablespoons of cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup of red onion finely diced
- Salt and pepper
- Taco seasoning/chili powder
- OPTIONAL: jalapeño
- Drain corn and put in pan over medium heat- cook and stir for 10 minutes
- Add in garlic and butter/oil, and cook for 2 minutes
- Combine all ingredients and eat!
- TIPS: Use greek yogurt for a healthier option!
- Pros: You can eat this as a side, as a dip or on meals. I put this on tacos and salads!
- Cons: This is not the healthiest side, but it is delicious.
2 thoughts on “Elote Dip”
Amazing dish that was quick to make, definitely liked the addition of jalapenos!